For more information on this service, send me a direct message or contact CAWST at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The primary purpose of a KnowledgePoint group is knowledge management and supporting the increase of knowledge and skills of the humanitarian and development sector workers
- You or a designate are responsible for the moderation and up-keep of the group, this includes removing any unwanted, irrelevant or spam posts and users
- Commercial advertising is not permitted
- Promotion of products and services should be limited and solely done to benefit the knowledge and skills of development and humanitarian workers.
- CAWST reserves the right to remove any posts or users that do not comply with these terms
- The group admin takes full responsibility for any content posted in the group.
- If the group requires its own topic taxonomy, please submit them for discussion with CAWST prior to adding them.
- If the group has no activity (post, comment, reply, member joining) in a 90-day period it will be considered inactive will be closed or archived depending on the purpose of the group.
- Failing to comply with these terms may result in the closing of the group.
- Request to close and unpublish a group can be made by a group admin with 2 weeks' notice.