Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 7 months ago

How to I setup a private or public group in KnowledgePoint for my team or my project?

Where am I?

In KnowledgePoint you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

KnowledgePoint offers the ability to setup private or public groups, such as HWTS Network21 group or the COVID-19 Hygiene Hub49 group.

A KnowledgePoint group is a paid service supporting the humanitarian and development sectors. Please see below the terms of use of a group owner.

For more information on this service, send me a direct message or contact CAWST at support@cawst.org24

Terms of use for group owners:

1. The primary purpose of a KnowledgePoint group is knowledge management and supporting the increase of knowledge and skills of the humanitarian and development sector workers
  2. You or a designate are responsible for the moderation and up-keep of the group, this includes removing any unwanted, irrelevant or spam posts and users
  3. Commercial advertising is not permitted
  4. Promotion of products and services should be limited and solely done to benefit the knowledge and skills of development and humanitarian workers.
  5. CAWST reserves the right to remove any posts or users that do not comply with these terms
  6. The group admin takes full responsibility for any content posted in the group.
  7. If the group requires its own topic taxonomy, please submit them for discussion with CAWST prior to adding them.
  8. If the group has no activity (post, comment, reply, member joining) in a 90-day period it will be considered inactive will be closed or archived depending on the purpose of the group.
  9. Failing to comply with these terms may result in the closing of the group.
  10. Request to close and unpublish a group can be made by a group admin with 2 weeks' notice.

Related Questions