Wash Skills Development (WASH SDO) is looking for volunteers!
Whether you’re just getting started in water, sanitation and hygiene, or you’re a senior contributor or advisor – wherever you are, your skills are needed.
Key activities for 2023:
- Support capacity development
- Learning exchange and training
- Develop education and training materials in basic WASH, community WASH promotion, delivering effective WASH training
- Focus on training in inclusive WASH for climate change
- Developing the 2023-27 strategic plan
Based on your skills and interests, you could help (in person or virtually) with:
- Developing case studies
- Networking and facilitation
- Online training
- Accessibility, translation of educational and training materials
- Funding, business development
- … and more!
Please reply to this post if you’re interested.
This sounds very interesting and I would like to know more about how I can contribute. Could I reach you on LinkedIn?
Hi @Wietske Howell , thanks for reaching out! Yes, you can certainly connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to chatting with you.
Hi @Wietske Howell I am Wanndet from WASH SDO. Thank you a lot for your interest. Plz message on LinkedIn and I am ready follow you but could not message to you. Thanks